To do the feasibility and determine the highest ROI of your target property with Stash, please follow the steps below:
- Select the target property that you want to study for feasibility and determine the highest ROI.
- On the left part of your screen are the details of the property. Please scroll down on the bottom left side of your Stash app screen and look for the 'Feasibility'.
- Click the plus (+) symbol next to Feasibility.
- Once done, you will have the option to select the feasibility template you would like to use and may also save your own preset values and save as your own template.
- Enter the figures correctly and double-check your figures to get accurate results. Please note that all fields must not be blank. Hover on theicon beside each line to see the description and help you in filling out the fields.
- Notice how the figures of feasibility result changes, automatically computing the figures based on your preference. Click 'Show More' to see the complete computation of your feasibility results.
- Once you're satisfied with the feasibility results, click the 'Save Feasibility' button and rename the title or your feasibility study.
- Please make sure that you have saved the property so you can retrieve your feasibility results easily.
Tip: You may add another scenario for the same property by clicking the 'Add design' button for the proposed development. For example, if you're planning to subdivide your target property into different block sizes, e.g. 1st property is 350m2 and your 2nd property is 450m2, you can do so in this section.
You may also rename the Design by hovering your mouse to Design #__, and click the 'pencil icon'. Then type in your desired name for your feasibility result.
To delete your feasibility study, simply tick the check box beside your feasibility study, then click the 'Trash Bin' icon.
You may also create feasibility calculations for amalgamated blocks. To know more about this feature, check out the article below:
How do I create a feasibility study for amalgamated blocks?