One great feature we have inside Stash is our Feasibility where it allows you to get your results in no time. Just enter the values needed and you'll get have it right away in your fingertips. You also have the option to fo a feasibility for amalgamated blocks. Want to give it a try? Let's get started!
To create a feasibility study for amalgamated blocks, kindly follow the steps below:
- Select your target property.
- Click on 'Feasibility'.
3. Once done, click the 'ADD PROPERTY' button to do a feasibility for amalgamated blocks.
4. Enter the property address of the property you wish to be added in your computation as Property #2. You may add as many properties you want to amalgamate. Click on the Trash Bin icon to remove the property from your designed amalgamated blocks.
5. To calculate feasibility results, just simply enter the necessary values for the added property like the area, purchase price and so on. Make sure to fill up all fields to get accurate results.
6. Hover your cursor on the '?' icon beside each line. This will serve as a guide for you to fill up the fields correctly.
7. Once you're happy with the results and done modifying the numbers in your feasibility, don't forget to click 'Save Feasibility' to save the computation and changes you've made for further research.
To know more about feasibility calculation, please check out this article below:
How do I use the feasibility system feature?