It's definitely amazing to save reports especially if this involves numbers in it. And most importantly if this is for a property's feasibility study. It does not only allow you to save this report inside Stash but also allows you to get back to it if in case you're not finished yet.
To save a feasibility study in Stash, you may follow the detailed instructions below on how to do this:
1. After selecting a property and entering your figures for feasibility, please double-check if you have stashed the property first.
2. Click the '+' icon next to the FEASIBILITY' option located on the lower part of the left-hand side menu of the Stash page.
3. Once done, just simply fill in the necessary fields with the needed values that will be used in computing your feasibility study then hit on 'SAVE' once finished.
4. You will be asked to name your feasibility study depending on your preference before saving it completely.
5. You may double-check your saved feasibility by going to 'My Feasibility' or closing the existing page and then clicking the property address below the 'Research Property' option.
Need more help with Stash Property App's feasibility system? Let us know at email@example.com or reach us through our live chat at https://stashproperty.com.au/ and we will be happy to assist you.