To start using the checklist,
- Click your target property on Stash map.
- Click Checklist located at the right sidebar or click Property Details, scroll down and you will see the Checklist section above Feasibility section if you have stashed the property.
- You may add tasks one by one or populate the checklist from a template. We have prepopulated checklist template which you may use or edit based on your preference.
- To delete the task, simply click icon beside the task name.
Adding Your Own Checklist Template
- You may Add tasks one by one by typing the tasks on the new task bar, click icon to add the task.
- Save your new checklist template by clicking icon, name your checklist, then click icon to add and save the template.
Deleting Checklist Template
- Click icon to manage your templates.
- Click icon beside the checklist template name.
Managing Checklist on your Property Development Report
You may also manage your checklist while viewing your property development report.
- Make sure that you have stashed your target property. Once you have added a checklist to your template, this will also be included in your property development report.
- Generate your property development report by clicking icon.
- Scroll to the last page to view your checklist.
- Tick/untick the checkbox as you like. All changes made in the property development report will be saved as well, including the changes you've made on your checklist.
To know more about Property Development Report, please read the article below: