We sometimes really need to get back to some of our paperwork and would really appreciate it if we can get back to where we've stopped and save them.
This is also true when it comes to stashing some properties inside Stash and saving them for future references or research. That's why we've come up with a feature to make it possible for our users. You may click on 'STASH ALL' to save the properties that correspond to your search if there are a lot of results found and save them under 'My Properties' and get back to them later on if you don't have time to check on them one by one. Another way to save this is by clicking the property and clicking 'STASH TO MY PROPERTIES'.
To save your properties for further research through the 'STASH ALL' option, just simply follow these steps below:
1. Search for your desired Suburb, Zoning, Area, Street Frontage (if applicable), and Splitter Blocks (if applicable), and look for the properties that match your criteria. By default, the map is in Street View once you hit search. You may zoom in closer or click the yellow pinswhich are your property search results.
2. Once you clicked on 'STASH ALL', a dropdown box will appear for you to add status and tags for the properties to be saved/stashed.
3. Please make sure to click on the 'STASH' button to save the properties and check this later on under 'MY PROPERTIES'.
To save properties by clicking on the individual property, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Search for your target property either by Suburb or by Address.
2. Click any of the yellow pins that correspond to your search on the map to view the detailed property information on the left-hand side of your Stash page. Once done, click on the 'STASH TO MY PROPERTIES' to save it and review this under 'My Properties' later on.
Should you require further help, please e-mail us at email@example.com or reach us through our live chat at https://stashproperty.com.au and we will be happy to assist you.