If you would like to change the credit card/payment details that you used upon signing up for Stash Property, you may change it directly from your Stashboard.
Just simply follow the steps below to update your card details on your Stash account.
- Log in to your Stash Property account.
- Click the 'Stashboard' option on the top left-hand corner of your Stash page.
- Select Change Payment Method and you will be routed to another page.
- Go to the Payment Methods section and then click Add Payment Method to enter your new card details.
- You may also click the 3-dotted icon beside your card's expiry date to make it as your default card payment or remove it from your account.
If you are having issues updating your card details, please do reach out to us through the following support channels below:
Just go to https://stashproperty.com.au/ and click the 'Message' icon on the lower right of your Stash app screen.
Please leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.