Something's wrong with your Stash Property app? Can't select the zoning? Results are not pulling up? Some features are not working well?
- Please check the browser you are using. Although Stash Property app works well with most browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari, we recommend using Google Chrome with the latest Version 85.0.4183.121 (as of 21 September 2020). To confirm if your browser is updated, please go to this link: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ and send the screenshot of the result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once you have confirmed that you are using the latest version of your browser, log out your Stash account and log in again. Check if you are still having problems with Stash app.
3. If you are still having trouble with Stash, please click this link to clear your local cache:
4. If problems still persist, please try to clear your cache and restart your browser.
To clear your cache in your desktop browser, please follow the steps below:
If you are using Google Chrome, please follow the steps below:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files,' check the boxes.
- Click 'Clear data'.
If you are using Safari, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the 'Safari' drop-down menu and select 'Preferences'.
- Click the 'Advanced' tab. Select the 'Show Develop' menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the 'Develop' drop-down menu. Click 'Empty Cache'.
- Or simply press the shortcut keys: [CMD] + [ALT] + [E].
If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your browser, please follow the steps below:
- Click the 'menu' button and choose 'Preferences'.
- Select the 'Privacy & Security' panel.
- In the 'Cookies and Site Data' section, click 'Clear Data'.
Please note that after clearing your cache, restart your browser so the changes will take effect.
If your issue hasn't been resolved by following this basic troubleshooting guideline, please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know how we can help you and attach the result of your whatismybrowser test.