We want to add more value to our user's Stash experience which is why we've come up with a new feature that would really entice your property search journey.
We really want you to explore the Development Projects available in the area of your target property or the target property itself. It helps you understand active developments in the area while getting richer and more detailed information about the property being developed. Data provided is aggregated from all councils and is generated from BCI Central. Finding a handful of profitable development projects is easy with property research and management platforms like Stash.
To view this inside Stash, kindly check the steps provided below on where to locate this:
1. Log in to your Stash account.
2. Search your target property or select from any of your saved properties under 'My Properties'.
3. Click 'Development Projects' in Property Details.
4. You will see the listings of the available Development Projects in the area depending on the selected distance range.
5. You may adjust the selected distance range from 500m up to 5km.
6. Viewing the Project Details gives you more information about the project, especially its Contact Details.
7. Stages of the Development Projects are identified through the dots next to each project.
Please refer to the different stages below as reference:
- Proposing the project
- Evaluating the business model
- Deciding whether to proceed
- Appointing designers, consultants, and engineers
Design & Documentation
- Defining how projects fit into the local area
- Defining exterior characteristics and specifying exterior products
- Submitting plans for approval and gaining approval
- In-depth planning and drafting of architectural drawings or schemes
- Specification of products to be used internally
- Engaging consultants and engineers
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Advertising for contractors to submit a bid/proposal
- Contractors source pricing for specified products, labour, or services
- Shortlisting preferred contractors
- Evaluating contractors based on price, quality, experience, timeframe, and choice of subcontractors
- Awarding main contract
- Selecting trades/subcontractors
- Establishing site presence/commencing early and enabling works
- Commencing building works
- Managing construction budgets and timeframes
Should you need further assistance in any of our features, please feel welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com or reach us through our live chat at https://stashproperty.com.au and we will be happy to assist you.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article