To add tags in your stashed properties, simply follow the steps below:
- Select any properties under 'MY PROPERTIES'.
- Once you have the Property Details, click the plus (+) symbol next to 'Add tags'.
- You may select from the available tags provided on the dropdown.
4. You may also select the ‘Status’ you would like to have for the property on the dropdown menu.
5. Once tags are added, your Stash account will remember this and will be stored so you can use this tag for the other properties. You may also click on the three dots next to the mail icon which will enable you to manage your tags through 'Tag Management'. Once you've added/edited tags, hit the 'SAVE' button.
How do I customise status and mapping buttons in Stash?