To use your comparable sales results in your feasibility, just simply follow the steps below:
1. Prepare your comparable sales search results. If you haven't tried the comparable sales results feature, please click the article link below:
2. Make sure to click the check button to save your comparable sales results.
3. A dialogue box will appear to verify if you'd like to save your comparable sales results. Click 'OK'.
4. To retrieve your saved comparable sales results, you may check it under the 'Add Comparables' section. You may also click this to edit your saved comparable sales results.
5. To create a feasibility study using your saved comparable sales results, click on 'FEASIBILITY'.
6. You may fill up the figures for Purchase Price and Retail Price per Subdivision, using the comparable results you've saved by clicking on 'Populate from Comparable' just right under the box where you can enter the figures.
7. A new dialogue box will appear and will ask you to select the comparables sales result that you want to use for your feasibility.
8. Select your preferred comparable sales result that you want to use for your feasibility study then click 'ADD NEW COMPARABLE'.
Know more about the feasibility system of Stash, please click on the link below: